|Cycle Rate:||600+ cycles per minute|
|Timer:||0.008 to 9999 seconds|
|Programs:||10 memory slots|
|Input AC to power supply:||100-240 VAC – 50/60Hz|
|Output DC from power supply:||24 VDC – 0.75 Amp|
|Air Input:||100psi maximum|
|Operating Temperature:||50 – 140º F|
|Relative Humidity:||20 – 90% (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||7.09” x 7.68” x 3.15”|
|Weight:||DC100: 1.9 lbs. DC200: 2.2 lbs.|
|Standards:||CE Approved, RoHS Compliant|
- Air input tolerance can be set for consistent pressure
- Can be locked to keep programs from being modified
- Alarm can be set for when material life has ended
- Auto purge to prevent premature curing of material
- Alarm can be set for pressure and vacuum fluctuation
- Dispense counter for tracking completed dispense cycles
- Calibration for both pressure and vacuum
- IO connection for easy integration with manufacturing lines
- Multiple dispensing modes for easy use in many applications
- DC200 – Large air solenoid for dispensing viscous fluids
- DC200 – 3-way valve controller
- DC200 – Mandarin Chinese language option
- Purge Mode – Dispenses for as long as activated.
- Teach Mode – Allows the user to record a dispense time.
- Timed Mode – Dispenses at a fixed time interval.
- Time+ Mode – Allows operator to add time to a shot after a
set amount of cycles.
- INT Mode – Allows the user to stop a programmed dispense time early if needed.
- Universal Power Adapter Kit
- Foot Pedal
- Air Inlet Hose
- Syringe Holder
- Tip Caps
- 10cc & 30cc barrels and pistons
- 10cc & 30cc barrel adapters
- 10cc & 30cc end caps
- Assortment of 1/2” blunt end needles
- Assortment of tapered tips
- Teflon lined tips
- 1/4” air outlet with 1/8” reducer (DC200 only)