MicroTorque ETD is a highly sensitive screw fastening systems with torque and angle control for manual assembly. Since these sensitive instruments start with a torque of 0.5 Ncm, they are especially suited to manufacture small, sensitive assemblies. The torque measurement comes about indirectly by measuring the motor current, and it correlates particularly well with real torque. The angle is measured with an incremental encoder.
- User dialogue via Jog Dial and Matrix LCD or PC Software ToolsTalk
- Screw tightening procedure defined over max. 8 freely programmable steps with different Step types (Simple Step, Angle Step. Torque Step)
- 64 programs stored in the controller
- USB-Port for fast data transmission
- 3 RS232-C interfaces
- 12 PLC inputs, 8 PLC outputs with photocoupler isolation
- Transducer input – optional